Our Toddler Coloring Book series is specifically designed to help prepare children ages 2-4 for school faster. Each volume has 100+ simple illustrations and can be used with or without the stories from our Alphabet Book Series. Used with the stories, they are perfect for little ones who might not be old enough to read, but have shown signs that they are ready to start working towards that goal. You'll enjoy watching your child learn and grow every day as they will relish having story time with you and then being able to color pictures from the stories. They have so much fun that they won't even realize that they are actually learning the letters and sounds of the alphabet too!
What's included in each Toddler Coloring Book:
- Large, simple pictures that are easy for young children to color
- Illustrations from each of our Alphabet Book Series books to engage and immerse children in the stories
- Familiar faces from the stories return to be colored
- A huge variety of easily-recognizable pictures to color
- The name of the storybook associated with each image
Coloring is not only fun, but beneficial in multiple ways:
- Prepare your young child for school
- Sharpen fine motor skills and hand eye coordination
- Improve handwriting skills
- Learn and recognize colors
- Encourage creativity and love of stories
- Strengthen a child's desire to read
Give your child a head start in their learning journey and nurture their love of reading with our Toddler Coloring Books!