Enhance the connection between your child, Gabriel, and handwriting practice with this handwriting paper!
The "Gabriel Eat Your Vegetables Handwriting Paper" is more than just paper for writing: it's the perfect companion to enhance the connection between your child, Gabriel, and handwriting practice. When it comes to handwriting development, it's all about time on task. Kids can never get too much practice working on their handwriting skills, and this paper gives them the extra space to hone their penmanship and spacing for the words they've learned from the story.
The "Gabriel Eat Your Vegetables Handwriting Paper" features:
- Nine primary ruled lines per page
- Dotted midlines and thick baselines to make handwriting practice easier
- 120+ pages for plenty of additional writing
- Compatability with common handwriting methods used in school, including D'Nealian, McDoughal Littel, and Zaner-Bloser
- A glossy, durable & water resistant cover to protect from accidents
When you give your child the gift of "Gabriel Eat Your Vegetables", you've done a great job but it doesn't stop there. Seal the deal with this handwriting paper and ensure your child will get enough time put in on handwriting practice to become a proficient writer!