Enhance the connection between your child, Gabriel, and handwriting practice with this draw & write journal!
The "Gabriel Eat Your Vegetables Draw & Write Journal" is more than just a journal for drawing and writing: it's the perfect companion to enhance the connection between your child, Gabriel, and handwriting practice. Kids express their creative side while they learn, and this draw & write journal is designed to help them exercise their imaginations and develop essential skills at the same time.
The "Gabriel Eat Your Vegetables Draw & Write Journal" features:
- Story paper pages with a blank picture space on the top half
- Primary ruled lines on the bottom half
- Dotted midlines and thick baselines to make handwriting practice easier
- 120+ pages for plenty of additional drawing & writing fun
- Compatability with common handwriting methods used in school, including D'Nealian, McDoughal Littel, and Zaner-Bloser
- A glossy, durable & water resistant cover to protect from accidents
When you give your child the gift of "Gabriel Eat Your Vegetables", you've done a great job but it doesn't stop there. Seal the deal with this draw & write journal and ensure your child will get all the handwriting practice they need!