My Favorite Toddler Coloring Book Vol. 2 contains simple illustrations your child will love to color, but also begins teaching numbers, counting, shapes, and the alphabet. This book can be used alongside the stories from our Alphabet Book Series, or on its own as a great teaching tool. Used with the stories, this is a great addition to help children who have shown signs that they are ready to work towards learning to read and count. Your child will enjoy learning new things with characters they will recognize from the stories. Coloring these pages will be so fun for your child, they won't even realize they are learning letters, numbers, and other benefits that will help them as they begin their journey into learning.
My Favorite Toddler Coloring Book Vol. 2 includes:
- Illustrations and familiar faces straight from each of our Alphabet Book Series to engage and immerse children in the stories
- Large pictures of numbers 1 - 10 to color become familiar with
- Recognizable drawings to count and match with the number
- Drawings of every letter of the alphabet to color and recognize, including pictures that start with each letter
- Illustrations of shapes along with their name
Benefits of using this coloring book as part of story-based learning:
- Improve handwriting skills
- Sharpen fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Learn and recognize colors and shapes
- Learning to count and recognize numbers
- Prepare your child for school
- Recognize and learn the alphabet
- Strengthen a child's desire to read
Help your child build a solid foundation in their learning adventure and encourage their love of reading with My Favorite Toddler Coloring Book Vol. 2.